This is a truly hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment. You will have Greek coffee in the morning, take a walk to the Athens Market to choose fresh ingredients for our recipes, and enjoy your meal with Greek wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Onion AthensOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Onion Athens is located at Kolokotroni Street in the heart of historic Athens center, between Syntagma and Monastiraki squares.
- Onion Athens space has been designed with care to feel more like a home than a cooking school. A classic apartment, on the fourth floor of a renovated 1930’s Athenian building, the studio creates an inspiring, welcoming and warm environment, perfect to cook and dine.