Discover amazing wines during a wine tour in Northern Attica, while visiting a modern museum. Taste wines from two major viticulture areas of Greece, a grape distil and a balsamic vinegar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or other preferred pickup point in Athens
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking inform you local tour operator of your preferred pickup point and you will receive an email with pickup details
- Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for consumption of alcohol at wineries
- It is recommended that all travellers have their own insurance policy that covers all the activities on the tour including delay, illness and loss of property which may result in failure to join or complete our tour
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles or inside winery buildings