Explore the city’s main highlights as well as some hidden gems on a bike and get ready for an exciting visit to one of the most important monuments in the world, the Acropolis of Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis", at 16, Athanasiou Diakou str & Syggrou ave,11742 Athens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entrance tickets for the Acropolis are not included.
- You can buy your tickets online in advance or at the meeting point during the check-in (only cash is accepted)
- Tickets are €20.00 EUR,
- Reduced ticket are €10.00 EUR and they are offered for people aged 12-25 years from non-EU countries, seniors over 65 from EU member-states
- Free tickets are offered for people aged 12-25 years, from EU member-states
- All reduced tickets are available only upon presentation an ID card or passport upon check in
- There is a limited number of bikes for people under 160 centimeters, so please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand
- Tours run in all weather conditions, rain or shine