Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food with drinks, explore Athens and hang out where the locals do. Choose between a private or group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Syntagma square by the round fountain in the middle of the square. Look for the guide with GREEKALITY pin. Please make sure you understand where we meet exactly and be there on time. After that, communication with the guide is not possible. We strongly recommend you leave early due to any inconvenience you may find on the way (flight delays, traffic, strikes etc.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available at all stops but limited vegan/lactose-free options. NO gluten-free/low-carb options.
- There are options without nuts included in the street food tour. However, nut traces may be present, and the providers cannot provide full assurance.
- For other dietary requirements, please provide details at check-out and the activity provider will do its best to accommodate
- The tour passes areas that are not always easily accessible for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or crutches.
- We would like to inform you that the tour consists of approx. 10 - 12 ppl and stops regularly at several points. Please, let us know if you can follow the pace of the group and if any assistance can be offered from someone in your group. Alternatively, please contact us to arrange a private tour for your group only, which will allow us more flexibility.