Enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the must-see landmarks of Athens: the Roman Agora. Book your skip-the-line ticket and listen to the site's riveting stories with a downloadable audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Roman Agora (Epaminonda 6-22, Athina 105 55).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Roman Agora
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- The course of the visit may be modified, and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must adhere to the guidelines. Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is incompatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- It is partially accessible for people with disabilities.