Visit Mycenae, the prehistoric kingdom of the mythical character Agamemnon, who led the Greeks against Troy in the reputed Trojan War. Stroll around the first capital of modern Greece and admire the famous acoustics in the Theater of Epidaurus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Athens. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The number of people per vehicle is limited. Sedan up to 3pax, SUV up to 3pax, Mini van up to 7pax, minibus up to 15pax.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Meals are not included, but adequate free time will be provided for lunch/coffee break
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the opening and closing hours of the venues and depending on the season