Take your pre-booked ticket and guided tour inside the most important archaeological museum in Greece and one of the most important museums in the world devoted to ancient Greek art. Learn about one of the oldest civilizations and its cultural heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Turkish, English, German, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
Athens National Archaeological Museum, at the coffee shop in front of the main entrance. 44 Patission Street, 10682.Open in Google Maps ⟶