Explore the most important landmarks in Athens on a comprehensive guided tour. Hear the history and discover the myths behind the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, the Ancient Agora, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is under the Arch of Hadrian (Hadrian's Gate), on Leof. Vasilisis Amalias. https://maps.app.goo.gl/4zDFaJrJJu2z8SD5A The closest metro station is ACROPOLIS and then you’ll need to walk 5’ to get to the Arch of Hadrian. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign "ALTERNATIVE ATHENS".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- We can pre-purchase entry tickets for you, just let us know!
- Small group tour for an optimal experience
- ID card or passport are required for people under the age of 25 for possible discounts
- Strollers, backpacks and big bags are not allowed at the Acropolis and should not be taken on the tour
- Entry fees are non-refundable, non-exchangeable