Discover Athens on a guided private or small-group tour of the city's food market district with 20 different food tastings. Savor local delicacies and hear interesting stories from your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Monastiraki Square right in front of the metro station (yellow building).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is designed so that you leave with a full stomach so no need for lunch afterward.
- Vegetarian options are available
- This tour involves easy walking and can be suitable for people with mobility impairments. Please contact the local partner before the tour to make arrangements to accommodate mobility impairments for each of the food stops.
- Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for the vaccinated and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months).