Customize your half day tour of exploring Athens with a private guide and choose from Athen's major sights: Acropolis, Olympic Stadium, Hadrian’s Arch. Ancient Agora, the ancient Plaka village, souvenir shops, beaches,
museums. Athens has it all!
What to Expect
If you only have a short time in Athens this "customized" private tour will get you to a few of the most major sights in a half-day. You can choose from: a visit to the Acropolis, the Plaka neighborhood, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Parliament House.Maybe the Natl Archaeological Museum and Mars Hill where St Paul spoke is more to your liking. Or put together shopping in the Plaka "neighborhiood of the Gods" next to the Acropolis. A popular choice is the "City Highlights". Pass the magnificent Temple of Olympian Zeus, which took 700 years to construct, continue to Hadrian's Arch, the birthplace of the modern Olympics at the Olympic Stadium. You will also visit Parliament House, where you will see the fanciful Evzone Guards in their amber tunics. Whatever you choose you'll be with 'your' private group in your air-conditioned vehicle.
Step back 2,500 years to experience the "Sacred Rock" of the Acropolis, the crowning jewel of Athens. See the Parthenon, the great Temples of the Athena and Nike, the Erechtheum and more.
Your guide will fill you in on Greek history as you tour, giving you a unique insight into its rich history, art and culture. You will then be driven back to the ship/hotel to reflect on your very special day.
- Licensed guide
- Driver in new air-conditioned building
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee
- Tips (optional but always appreciated)
Know Before You Go
**Please designate one person to collect all the entrance fees in the exact amount. This will save tour time
* Acropolis entrance fee: 0-18, FREE - 19 and over, EUR 20
* Nat'l Archaeological Museum 0-18 FREE - 19 and over EUR 10
* Ancient Agora & Temple of Olympian Zeus - FREE with Acropolis ticket
* LycaBettus Hill with entrance fee EUR 6
* Acropolis Museum adult price EUR 5
* Note: It is advisable to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, water, hat and to wear comfortable walking shoes