Discover the picturesque Greek town of Nafplio and the impressive Theater of Epidaurus on a day trip from Athens with an archaeologist guide. Swim in the crystal-clear Aegean Sea at Arvanitia Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line), which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your trip attendant outside the station. Please bear in mind that you should be at the departure point 10 minutes before the time indicated in the schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour has one meeting point at the Halandri Metro Station, which is easily reachable by the Blue Metro Line from Athens downtown. In this way you save time (up to 2 hours), instead of sitting on the bus, in traffic, waiting for all hotel pickups to finish. Make sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to the time indicated in the schedule.
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk and please bring money for the entrance fees to the sites you will choose to visit