Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea on a beautiful wooden sailing boat. Sail the mesmerizing Saronic Sea. Visit the islands of Agistri and Aegina and swim in the translucent waters of Moni or Metopi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- The activity provider will confirm the pickup time the day before the cruise by 7:00 PM. Please wait for your bus at the pickup point 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The bus cannot wait for delayed passengers. If the bus hasn't arrived within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, call the tour provider on the emergency number provided.
Select participants and date
The boat is located in Marina Zea Pier J14 at Akti Moutsopoulou, Piraeus 185 34. You will find the crew waiting to welcome you on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals are not included
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- Please advise the activity provider of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The boat is not wheelchair-accessible
- In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered
- Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule
- If you are late for your pickup or miss the boat departure, refunds cannot be provided
- During the winter period, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed
- Please note that our return time to Athens is 6 pm in October and November. The time allocated for the islands remains the same, however, the time allocated for swimming might be halved.