Discover hidden treasures of Ancient Greece on an Athens photo tour, by walking the city streets. This full-day private tour is an adventure in the center and outskirts of the Greek capital. See the likes of the Panathenaic Stadium and the Hydrian Arch.
What to Expect
Discover the hidden treasures of Ancient Greece on an Athens photo tour, by walking the city streets. This full-day private Athens photography tour takes place in the center and outskirts of the Greek capital.
Start at the foothill of the historic Acropolis Hill early in the morning, and make your way through the city's main archaeological monuments, including the Hydrian Arch, Temple of Zeus and the Panathenaic Stadium, the stadium that hosted the first Olympic games.
You will visit the highest point in the city, Lycabettus Hill, before continuing your photography adventure through Plaka and Anafiotika. These two neighborhoods will be your playground, before stopping at the scenic Mikrolimano near Peiraus to enjoy a midday meal. Later, head to “Athens Riviera” to see the magnificent Vouliagmeni Lake and photograph the sunset near the temple of Poseidon at Sounio.
This is a great way to see the city from a different perspective and also learn something new!
- Professional photographer guide
- Private small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• This tour is perfect for all ages and skill levels
• This tour is available in two categories. If you are interested in getting photographic insights and assistance from the photographer guide then please select the 'photographer' option. If you are merely interested in seeing Athens and following the tour please select the 'non-photographer' option