Experience the sites, sounds, smells, and flavors of Athens and explore its unique neighborhoods. Be taken on a delicious journey to discover vibrant city squares, architectural gems and colorful markets.
What to Expect
This walking tasting tour works like a time capsule filled with Athens’ history, culture, and food. As you move through Athens you will taste a wide variety of treats, including delicious savory pies and tarts, delicate & aromatic tea, tangerine scented marzipan, plump & freshly olives, and a Mediterranean meze platter featuring a spread of our region's signature appetizers.
Your exclusive neighborhood guide will provide you with recommendations for great restaurants, shops & cultural venues. You can get food substitutions for vegetarians, but unfortunately your guide cannot provide food substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free or dairy-free).
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• The maximum capacity of this exclusive tour is 12 participants
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Dress code is casual
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A moderate amount of walking is involved