Athens by Night Tour with Dinner and Show
From $73 per personBook now
- Experience Athenian culture and food on this night tour
- Drive through the scenic city center
- View the illuminated Acropolis
- Walk through the charming neighborhood of Plaka
- Look forward to traditional music and dancing
- Enjoy delicious Greek food at a local taverna
The Acropolis is the crown of historic Athens, including the Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheionthe. Enjoy a short photo stop in this area and capture its beauty on your camera.
Next we will walk through the narrow pedestrian street of Plaka. We’ll explore the old city of Athens on the way to a local taverna. Look forward to a folklore show with live music and dancers in traditional costumes.
You’ll taste the flavors of Greece at this restaurant as you dine on traditional Athenian food. This evening is an unforgettable way to eat, drink and be merry as the Greeks do.
- Drinks at the taverna
Hotel Amalia, 10 Amalias Avenue, Syntagma Square
Product ID: 778