Experience a personalized tour of the Acropolis, Parthenon, and the Museum in Athens with skip-the-line entry. Marvel at the stunning treasures of Greek civilization with expert guides in small groups.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Acropolis Metro Station next to the "Akropoli" sign, opposite the Crescendo Café. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. If you are coming by metro, your exit is Makrygianni/Dionysiou Arepaghitou.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- During high season skip-the-line tickets can be very popular for certain time slots which can lead to people waiting in the skip-the-line ticket holders' queue.
- We kindly request that you arrive at the designated meeting point 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Our tours depart punctually as we have specific entry times reserved for the Acropolis. It is not feasible to join our tours once they have commenced.
- No wheelchairs, walkers, or elevator access is available during the tour. Please consider mobility limitations before booking
- Baby strollers of any kind are not permitted within the Acropolis site. You are advised to use a baby pouch instead of a stroller.
- If you choose the option without tickets, you must have exactly €35 in cash to pay at the meeting spot. No other way of payment is accepted. No other way of passes or tickets is allowed.