Athens Airport to Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Pickup optionalPick up in front of your hotel. Please contact the local supplier after making the booking to arrange for the exact pick up time based on the location of your hotel.
- Enjoy comfortable, affordable transfers to and from Athens Airport and downtown Athens
- Meet at convenient points in the Arrivals Lounge and avoid having to wait at bus stops
- Avoid expensive cab fares and the hassle of public transport
- Travel from the airport to the city in under 1 hour
The service runs every 2 hours from early in the morning to the evening, covering transfers to central Athens hotels, and the return trip to the airport. It is cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport in the city, such as flagging a cab, and much less hassle than public transport.
Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at well-placed information desks inside the Arrival Lounge. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at the bus stop.
Once on board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to central Athens and drops you off at your hotel door. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your hotel lobby for the drive back to Spata Airport, a distance of approximately 21 miles (34 kilometers).
- Luggage service as specified
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at Euros 5 per item. Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
- We can not carry golf bags, skies, surf boards or wheelchairs etc
- All luggage is carried at passengers own risk and the company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage, where the company staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
- We maintain a strict no smoking policy and no alcohol may be consumed on any of our vehicles at any time
Prepare for the activity
Meeting points are located at Airport Information Desks inside the Arrival Lounge (Gates A & B). This means that passengers do not have to wait outside at the bus stops in all sorts of weather.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Service is available only for Athens City Centre Hotels and not for the Athens Coastline or Piraeus