Step into the past on a guided walking tour of the Acropolis in Athens. Make the most of your time with skip-the-line tickets to popular attractions like the Theater of Dionysus and the Parthenon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the Acropolis metro station opposite the Crescendo Cafe. If coming by metro you will leave at the exit of Makriyianni/Dionysiou Arepaghitou. Your guide will be standing next to the Metro sign, on Makrigianni pedestrian walkway, holding a white and light blue “Athenian Tours” sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- While photography is permitted throughout the tour, video recording of the tour guide is not permitted
- For our “Without Tickets” option, please remember to buy your entry tickets to Acropolis & Museum before coming to the meeting point.
- Our tour guide can supply you only adult, full-price entry tickets at the meeting point, which should be paid in cash.
- The tour can be conducted only if you have the tickets in advance and on time before the starting hour of it.