Enjoy a guided small-group tour of the legendary Acropolis and the Parthenon with an expert guide. Explore the iconic sites with skip-the-line tickets and immerse yourself in Greek history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Acropolis Metro Station opposite the Crescendo Café. If you are coming by metro your exit is Makrygianni /Dionysiou Arepaghitou. Meet next to the sign, Akropoli, the guide will be holding a sign with your names on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- If you choose the option without tickets, you must have exactly €20 in cash to pay at the meeting spot. No other way of payment is accepted. No other way of passes or tickets is allowed.
- During high season skip-the-line tickets can be very popular at certain time slots which can lead to people waiting in the "skip-the-line ticket holders" queue.
- We kindly request that you arrive at the designated meeting point 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Our tours depart punctually as we have specific entry times reserved for the Acropolis. It is not feasible to join our tours once they have commenced.
- No wheelchairs, walkers, or elevator access is available during the tour. Please consider mobility limitations before booking.
- Baby strollers of any kind are not permitted within the Acropolis site. You are advised to use a baby pouch instead of a stroller.