Explore the most iconic sites in Athens at your own pace with entry and self-guided audio tours for the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The Acropolis tour (“Acropolis Classic”) is designed to start at the side Acropolis entrance from the south-east slopes of the hill (Thrasillou, Athens, 105 58) The Acropolis Museum tour (“Acropolis Museum: the Treasures of Athena”) is designed to begin at the entrance of the Acropolis Museum (15 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street). The National Archaeological Museum tour (“National Archaeological Museum: The notable Greeks”) is designed to start at the entrance of the National Archaeological Museum (44, Patission St., 10682, Athens).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combo of 3 self-guided audio tours for your phone accessible through our app & entry tickets for 3 archaeological sites: Acropolis Hill and South Slope, Acropolis Museum, National Archaeological Museum
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions.
- An Android or iOS phone is required. Not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th gen or older, iPad 4th gen or older, iPad Mini 1st gen
- You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- EU citizens 0-25 years are entitled to have free admission tickets.
- April 1st - October 31st non-EU citizens 6-25 & EU citizens & the over 65 years old are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- Free/reduced tickets don't have skip-the-line privileges & can only be acquired on-site.
- Please note that due to the uneven ground the tours are not wheelchair accessible