Discover the icons of Athens with pre-booked entry tickets to the Acropolis of Athens and the Acropolis Museum. Add 3 audio guides to your visit to better explore the history of these sights.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek
Select participants and date
The first self-guided audio tour for the Acropolis Museum is designed to start from the Acropolis Museum main entrance (Dionysiou Areopagitou 15). The second tour begins at the West Entrance of the Acropolis Hill (Dionusiou Areopagitou Str.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive an email from the activity provider with the BookingPage url to choose the time slot to enter only Acropolis Hill. Please use this link to download your e-tickets and the app for the audio guide.
- The tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- For Acropolis Hill and Museum: Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU, 65 + yrs are eligible for reduced admission with current ID to confirm age (they will have to wait in line)
- For Acropolis Museum: under 18 years, non-EU citizens are eligible for reduced admission, but will have to wait in line with current ID
- For Acropolis Hill: 1 April to 31 October children and young people aged between 6 and 25 yrs, from non-European Union countries, are entitled for reduced admission with their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they have to wait in line