Follow an archaeologist, hearing tales that bring the Greece of antiquity to life as you visit the monuments of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Athens Walks office, located 60 meters from the Acropolis metro station. If you are using Google Maps, make sure to add the postal code to the address. If you are arriving from the Acropolis metro station, use the Athanasiou Diakou Street exit and take the stairs up. Continue on this street for 60 meters and you will see the shop on your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please preorder your tickets. In case you do not have your entrance tickets, they will be purchased from your guide
- Please note, the Acropolis tour lasts 2 hours. If you select to extend this tour to include the Acropolis museum it will last 4 hours