Make the most of your time in Athens and enjoy skip-the-line access to 7 of the city's top archaeological sites, including the Acropolis, Roman Agora, and Ancient Agora.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Please go directly to the entrance of each site and scan the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines. The opening time for the Acropolis is April 1 to September 15 daily from 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and the last admission is 7:30 PM, September 16 to September 30 daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:30 PM, October 1 to October 31 daily from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and the last admission is at 5:30 PM and November 1 to March 8 daily from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and the last admission is at 4:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket allows you to enter each of the sites listed once within 5 days from the first use
- This ticket is valid for all ages — however, children under 5 years old and EU citizens aged 6-24 years old can also enter for free by going directly to the ticket booth of each site (ID or passport required)
- The skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the ticket booth line but the security cannot be skipped