Make the most of your time in Athens and enjoy access to 7 of the city's top archaeological sites, including the Acropolis, Roman Agora, and Ancient Agora.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please go directly to the entrance of each site and scan the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines. The opening time for the Acropolis is April 1 to September 15 daily from 8:00 AM-8:00 PM and the last admission is 7:30 PM, September 16 to September 30 daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:30 PM, October 1 to October 31 daily from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and the last admission is at 5:30 PM and November 1 to March 8 daily from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and the last admission is at 4:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis site.
- You can enter the Acropolis 15 minutes before or after your chosen time slot and can stay at the site for as long as you like.
- After visiting the Acropolis of Athens at the selected date and time slot, you can visit the other 6 archaeological sites at any time of the day you wish, within 5 days.
- This ticket is valid for all ages — however, children under 5 years old and EU citizens aged 6 to 24 years old can also enter for free by going directly to the ticket booth of each site (ID or passport required)
- The operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting
- Security checks cannot be skipped with this ticket