Let a real street artist guide you through the active street art scene of Athens. Decipher the hidden messages behind spectacular examples of urban art on a visit to 3 of the city's neighborhoods, where the immense richness of street art is concentrated.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- See Athens street art with a real street artist guide
- Decipher the secret messages behind the art and learn about Athens through its graffiti
- Visit 3 of the most hip neighborhoods and experience the city in an unconventional way
- Learn all about the artists (WD, iNO, Moralez and more) from your expert guide
- See how Athens’ economic and social crisis is portrayed by street artists
- Wireless Tour Guide Systems will be provided. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use.
- English-speaking guide
- Map of neighborhoods visited (with the locations of main street art creations indicated)
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wireless tour guide systems will be provided. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use.