This amazing half day tour to Ancient Corinth will show you the famous Corinth Canal, the town of Corinth with its ancient market place and Apollo's Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup optional
- Enter your hotel information in order to confirm this is accessible for a minibus; otherwise a nearby location will be confirmed. Pickup only possible inside of Athens city.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Hotel Amalia AthensOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour is only available with an English-speaking guide
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.