Experience the Acropolis of Athens like a local with a pre-booked entry ticket and 2 smartphone audio guides. Dive into the history of this site with narrated audio routes leading the way.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, Greek, German, Italian
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour starts at the entrance to Acropolis Hill at Dionysiou Areopagitou.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This is a downloadable 2 self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and one e-ticket with time-slot for the Acropolis Hill
- You will receive a link in a separate email with the BookingPage url to choose the time slot to enter only Acropolis Hill.
- Please use this link to download your e-tickets and the app for the audio guide.
- Check the separate email for important instructions about how to access your activity
- Acropolis opening hours: September 16-30, 8 AM-7 PM; October 1-15, 8 AM-6:30 PM; October 16-31, 8 AM-6 PM; November 1 to March 31, 9 AM-5 PM
- Your ticket will be emailed to you 24 hours before your visit date
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- This activity involves some uphill walking