Explore the Acropolis in the late afternoon on a private tour with an archeologist as your guide. This late start means that you’ll avoid the crowds and hot summer temperatures. Visit the Parthenon, the Erechtheum, the Temple of Nike, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- A sunhat is recommended for your comfort
- EU citizens under 25 years old get free entrance, non-EU citizens under 25 years old get a 50% discount. Please bring your passport to ensure eligibility for reduced ticket fees
- Please be prepared to pay cash for the entrance ticket to the Acropolis on the day of the tour
- Please note that from 1 of November 2017 to 1 of May 2018 it is not possible book a tour starting later than 10:00 since Acropolis closes at 14:00 during the winter