Discover the wonders of the Acropolis with an expert guide, exploring one of the world’s most important archeological sites by electric Trikke. Visit the iconic Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and more, and take in stunning views from the summit.
What to Expect
Marvel at the wonders of ancient Greece as you explore the Acropolis of Athens on a 4-hour electric Trikke tour.
Following your expert guide, you’ll ride effortlessly on a 3-wheeled electric scooter and discover the treasures of one of the world’s most famous archaeological sites.
Visit the Theater of Dionysus and see the Dionysus Sanctuary. Take a stroll to the summit of the Acropolis, stopping at monuments such as Propylaia gateway, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Parthenon, the crowning glory of the site.
Admire the sweeping panoramas of the city below, as your guide tells you about the ruins of the citadel and excavation efforts.
- An electric Trikke scooter
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation
- Photos and action camera live video footage taken on tour (sent for free electronically)
- Third-party liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Transfer to the activity starting point
- Acropolis Hill admission fee