Experience an informative and fun tour of the most significant monument in Greece, the Acropolis of Athens. Visit the new Acropolis Museum, which displays the findings of this archaeological site. Choose the private option for a more intimate experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Acropolis metro station. Your guide will be standing next to the Metro sign, on Makrigianni pedestrian walkway, holding a light blue sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, depending on the group's pace and weather conditions.