See and learn about the most significant monument in Greece on a group tour or more intimate private experience. Visit the new Acropolis Museum and marvel at findings from this archaeological site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is no skip-the-line separate entrance to the Acropolis
- No one can skip the lines to enter the Acropolis, only the line to purchase tickets
- The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, depending on the group's pace and weather conditions
- In an effort to avoid any kind of discomfort, guides may change the order of the sites you may visit
- If you choose the without tickets option when booking, you will need to purchase the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum entry tickets at least one day before coming to the meeting point, by choosing also the appropriate time slots
- If you do not purchase ahead of arrival, bear in mind that your tour guide can only supply you with full-priced adult entry tickets at the meeting point, which will need to be paid in cash
- In case you want to buy the tickets from us, you should have informed us several days before the tour
- This tour/activity may have a maximum of 22 travelers