Visit the 3 most famous archaeological spots in Athens: the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Avoid the ticket lines and enter hassle-free with your e-ticket.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please come to the Key Tours office only if you are having trouble retrieving the email sent to you. Otherwise, proceed directly to the entrance of each attraction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis site. You can visit the museums at any time of the day you wish.
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years
- Infants aged 0-5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site while Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth
- Acropolis opening hours: April 1-September 15 from 8 AM-8 PM, September 16-30 from 8 AM-7 PM, October from 8 AM-6 PM, November-March from 8 AM-5 PM
- Acropolis Museum opening hours in November-March: Monday-Thursday from 9 AM-4:30 PM, Friday 9 AM-9:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM-7:30 PM. April-October: Monday 9 AM-4:30 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9 AM-7:30 PM, Friday 9 AM-9:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM-7:30 PM
- Operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting