Visit the 3 most famous archaeological spots in Athens: the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and the National Archaeological Museum. Avoid the ticket lines and enter hassle-free with your e-ticket.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please come to the Key Tours office only if you are having trouble retrieving the email sent to you. Otherwise, proceed directly to the entrance of each attraction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid for one-time entry to each attraction
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years and the reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site while Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth
- There might be days during the low season with no queue at the ticket lines