Visit three majestic sights in just four hours!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Fresko Yogurt Bar located at 3 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street which is at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway that takes you from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis. Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, entrance fees are not included and are approximately €38 per adult. Students with a valid non-ISIC ID card are entitled to reduced or free entry at the Acropolis Museum (depending on nationality). Youths aged 6-24, are entitled to fee or reduced entrance (provided they hold a valid ID or passport). Seniors aged over 65 (EU citizens only) are entitled to discounted entry (provided they have a valid ID or passport)
- Although tickets are not included in the price of the tour, the local partner will purchase them in advance so the group can avoid lining up on the day. For this reason, please notify the local partner by email after your reservation if any members of your group fall into the above categories (youth/student/senior)
- The tour duration is 4 hours, (including around 45 minutes of walking). The distance covered is 1.5 miles, with many rest stops. The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
- The tour is in English (unless another language agreed)