Explore Athens’ famous sights, the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace skipping the long lines. Save time and energy. These tickets are easy to collect and can be redeemed any day within the next 30 days.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Both your admission tickets must be collected from the local supplier's office, which is located 400 meters from the Acropolis south entrance, near the Acropolis Metro Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- After booking you must collect your tickets at an office located 400 meters from the Acropolis south entrance (3 minutes walk from the Acropolis Metro station)
- Please note that for security reasons the 'baggage/stroller check-in' service doesn't accept large luggage
- There is no access for baby strollers in the Acropolis
- Acropolis opening hours: April to September 15 between 8 AM–8 PM; September 16–30 between 8 AM–7 PM; October between 8 AM–6 PM, November to March 8 AM–5 PM.
- Acropolis Museum opening hours: November to March: Monday to Thursday 9 AM–5 PM, Friday 9 AM–10 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM–8 PM. April to October: Monday 8 AM–4 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8 AM –8 PM, Friday 8 AM–10 PM, Saturday and Sunday 8 AM–8 PM.