Discover the process of organic winemaking and taste the most sumptuous combinations of sweet and dry wines with cheeses, jams and other typical dishes of Umbria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover the traditions of a centuries-old winery
- Learn the differences between an organic and a conventional winemaking process
- Taste organic wines paired with different cheeses, jams and balsamic vinegar
- Enjoy a beautiful and quiet place with the company of the Tili family
- Guided Tour
- Free Parking
- Drop off
- Pregnant women
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick up is available on request for a fixed rate from Assisi and Spello city center and local hotels.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are available between 9:00-12:00 and 15:00–19:00 at your request.
- Tours usually last about 2–3 hours maximum.