Take time to unplug, unwind, and reconnect with yourself in the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy a 2-mile round-trip hike plus an hour of yoga on the summit. Mat will be provided, so all you need to bring is your spirit of adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bearwallow Mountain Trail, Hendersonville, NC 28792. From Asheville, take I-240 E and US 74 ALT E to Bearwallow Mountain Road in Gerton. Take a left on Bearwallow Mountain Road (the road will turn to gravel for this portion of drive). Once the road turns back to pavement, you have arrived. The trailhead is at Bearwallow Gap, located at the crest of Bearwallow Mountain Road where the road surface turns from gravel to pavement. Park on the graveled area on the shoulder of the road, next to the steep hillside. Please respect the adjacent property owner by not blocking the gate, road, or driveway or turning using the driveway to turn around.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The hike takes place rain or shine
- Yoga is weather dependent
- Optionally, the local partner can provide pickup for groups of 6 or more coming from the same location.