Take time to unplug, unwind, and reconnect with yourself in the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy a 2-mile round-trip hike plus an hour of yoga on the summit. Mat will be provided, so all you need to bring is your spirit of adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Address: Bearwallow Mountain Trail, Hendersonville, NC. GPS: N35.4607, W-82.3681 DIRECTIONS: (if navigating from Asheville, GPS may recommend a route that includes a bumpy, narrow gravel road. Please give yourself an extra 10 mins to navigate this bumpy adventure safely. If you prefer to avoid sketchy gravel roads, consider the alternate route described below) GRAVEL ROUTE: From Avl, take I-240 E & US 74 ALT E to Bearwallow Mountain Rd. Turn right on Bearwallow Mountain Road (a portion of this drive is gravel). Once the road turns back to pavement, you have arrived. Parallel parking is available. PAVED: (requires extra travel time if coming from Avl) Take I-26 E, take exit 49A to merge onto US-64 E/ Chimney Rock Road towards Bat Cave. In 2 miles, turn left onto Fruitland Rd. Continue onto Old Clear Creek Rd. In 3 miles turn left onto Bearwallow Mountain Rd. In 2.5 miles turn right to stay on Bearwallow Mountain Rd. Continue to trailhead. (you will pass Grand Highlands Development)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Rain gear
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The hike takes place rain or shine
- Yoga is weather dependent
- Optionally, the local partner can provide pickup for groups of 6 or more coming from the same location.