Discover Asheville on this smartphone guided walking tour. Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure starts in the heart of the city and explores the rich history, art, monuments and other hidden gems of this great Smoky Mountain Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Make your way through Asheville solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the beauty and history of Asheville
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Asheville in a whole new way
- Smartphone scavenger hunt
- Smartphone or iPad with Internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
To activate and begin your Quest, follow the step-by-step instructions found on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 persons on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password.
- You may purchase your quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.