Enjoy one of the best galleries in North America, located in the heart of Toronto. Take a free guided tour, see the newest exhibitions and enjoy the original Canadian art which made the Gallery famous around the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1G4 Your voucher must be exchanged onsite at the box office for a museum ticketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If Regular General Admission option selected, your ticket will be sent 24 hours prior to your booked date
- Entry to the gallery is free for visitors under the age of 25 years old
- Allow at least 1.5 hours to enjoy the Gallery
- Please do not touch the artwork. Keep a safe distance between you and the works of art
- Please do not run in the Gallery
- The AGO allows photography for personal use only, except where indicated
- Please turn your cell phone to the vibrate setting and be respectful of other visitors when using your cell phone.
- Do not gather in groups and keep to the right in corridors
- If you are aged 14-25, you can register for a free annual pass at: https://tickets.ago.ca/events/AGO-Free-Annual-Pass
- Access to special exhibitions is not included
- Food and drinks are not included