Set sail for Arrábida National Park on a dolphin watching cruise from Sesimbra. Encounter bottlenose dolphins, common dolphins and dwarf whales in their natural environment. Experience the stunning landscape of the Sado Estuary and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunscreen, water and a light snack
- Note: This activity has a duration varying from 2 to 4 hours (depending on the time it takes to find the dolphins)