Armação dos Búzios: 3-Stop Schooner Boat Ride
- Enjoy a fun boat trip with music, a bar, and a waterslide
- Admire 12 beautiful beaches and 3 idyllic islands
- Make 3 stops to relax and swim along the Búzios coastline
Sail by some of the most scenic beaches and islands along the coast. See Caboclo Island, Armação Beach, Ossos Beach, the Azeda and Azedinha Beaches, and João Fernandes. Make the first stop at João Fernandinho Beach.
Then, continue sailing by Branca Island, before stopping at Feia Island. See Moças Beach and Manguinhos Cove, before arriving at Tartaruga Beach which will be the third stop of the trip. Continue past Virgens Beach, Amores Beach, Canto Beach, and disembark at Orla Bardot at the end of Rua das Pedras.
Enjoy the journey on a spacious vessel that has a capacity of 120 people and is equipped with life jackets, a music system, a bar, 2 toilets, covered spaces, tables, and benches for all passengers, in addition to a children's pool and a waterslide.
- Boat tour
- Kid's pool onboard
- 13-meter waterslide onboard
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
No pickup included, for boarding the boat you must present your voucher (mobile or printed) 30-minutes before departure time at the Babylon Búzios store to check-in, located at Tv. dos Pescadores, nº 88 - Centro, Búzios.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• The itinerary can be changed or canceled due to adverse weather conditions.
• The following items can be purchased onboard: photo service, mask and snorkel rental, drinks, and snacks