Depart from Page, take a ride to the Horseshoe Bend and follow a Navajo tour guide into the Antelope Canyon for the best experience and amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the VIP tour office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please follow the tour details as provided by the tour guide
- The tour guide will contact you one day prior to departure, please stay connected for updates
- If you are on a plane or cruise the day before the tour, please let us know ahead of time
- Masks are required on the tour and are to be worn at all times while on the premises (inside AND outside of the building). Facial mask(s) must cover nose and mouth
- If you don't have a mask, you cannot participate in the tour
- For Antelope Canyon Tour: Pets and Service Animals are not allowed on the tour