Journey back in time on the historic Grand Canyon Railroad on a full-day tour from Sedona or Flagstaff. The 1-way ticket will provide you with the ultimate Grand Canyon experience, traveling in the luxury of an historic train, with seating options.
What to Expect
Experience the history of Arizona on a magnificent 2-hour one way Grand Canyon Railroad ride from Sedona or Flagstaff, and journey along the dramatic east and south rims of the Grand Canyon. Then, enjoy a complimentary boxed lunch before your return transfers by bus.
See the most spectacular viewpoints along the South and East Rims of the Grand Canyon, looking for rare and endangered California Condors. Marvel at the little Colorado River Gorge and dramatic rocks of the Painted Desert.
The train features several different classes of carriage, incluing a panoramic dome car for 360-degree views, and the adults only luxury Parlor Class, with comfortable seating and wood panel features.
Friendly guides will provide you with all the return information to take you back to your hotel, providing the perfect combination to view the majestic Grand Canyon from an historic rail track, and a scenic road route back across the desert.
- Journey by Grand Canyon Railroad
- Tour of the Grand Canyon's East and South Rims
- Luxury transportation
- Boxed lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please contact supplier prior to departure for pick-up information
• Please note that the Dome Car and Luxury Parlor has an age requirement of 21 and over. For Coach and First Class there are no age requirements