Buckskin Gulch Canyon Full-Day Hiking Adventure
From $175 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease inform the local guide of your hotel info 48 hours before trip.
- Walk among towering backlit walls of the canyon
- Discover ancient anasazi petroglyphs on the canyon's walls
- Stop to admire the spectacular orange hued Navajo sandstone landscape
Buckskin Gulch is the world's longest and deepest slot canyon and is one of the most popular desert excursions in all of the southwest United States. While other canyons are often narrower and more challenging to explore, the length and variety of the terrain in the gulch makes it one of the best destinations for adventure.
Enjoy the active hike that stretches for 12 miles and admire the characteristic swirls and curves of the gulch's walls worn by countless millennia of floods. These erosions create innumerable eerie rock formations that can resemble all kinds of distorted creatures and strange objects, making for a truly one-of-a-kind sighting. Along the hike, stop to admire the spectacular desert landscape flooded with orange and pink formations created under ancient sea beds.
- Pick-up and drop off to/from any hotel in Paria ranger station or Kanab Utah
- Small group tours
- Full-day tours include lunch and drink
- Gratuity for guide. Suggested amount to be 10-20% of purchase price of the tour.
From Page, Arizona: The BLM Grand Staircase Visitor Center, Mile Marker 7 on WHY 89 in Utah, just outside of Page. From Kanab: Hotel pick-up (Open in Google Maps)
• The local guide cancels tours only for safety reasons, which will be at the full discretion of the guide and in which case the customer will receive a 100% refund.
• It is possible that the local guide will cut the tour short, but that will only ever be for safety concerns.
• There are permits necessary for Vermilion Cliffs (famous for the Coyote Buttes and "The Wave"). If you are interested in including these in the tour, please send a request to the local supplier, who will try to secure a permit.
Product ID: 31424