Wonder at the details of Jupiter, look thousands of years into the past and feel relatively small. Far removed from the light pollution of cities, the Teide National Park is ideal for stargazing, take a tour and see the magic in the skies for yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking area just in front of the natural environment of Minas de San José. If you come from the south it will be the second car park on the right, if you come from the north it will be the first car park on the left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- If you book months in advance, the start time could vary. After booking, the activity provider will contact you through WhatsApp or Email and to confirm the schedule with you
- Please be aware of the moon's cyclical nature when booking
- The temperature will be low, so it is recommended to wear warm clothes (It is essential in autumn and winter.)