Come explore Arezzo, a city that, although a bit far from most of the touristic flows in Tuscany, hides a beautiful historic center and a central square that is as picturesque as it appears in Roberto Benigni's classic film "Life is Beautiful."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Cattedrale dei Santi Pietro e Donato, Arezzo, AR, Italy. Your guide will meet you at the foot of the stairs in front of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund