Hike along the Caminito del Rey – an exhilarating path that hugs the side of mountains and crosses incredible gorges. Get you adrenaline pumping and get closer to nature on a guided hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guides at the door of Restaurante El Kiosko. They will be wearing a red and black uniform and holding the red flag with the logo "Áloratur." The tour will start on time and latecomers/no-shows will not be refunded.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The trail is 4.8 miles (7.7 kilometers) long, but it is a simple walk and it is not necessary to be an athlete to complete it.
- Please note, Caminito del Rey is a one-way walkway, you will start at the north entrance (Ardales) and you will end at the south entrance. The exit of Caminito del Rey is located in the town of El Chorro. From there you can take the shuttle bus that will take you to the starting point. Buses leave every half hour and cost €1.55 per person (cash). Credit cards are not accepted
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and footwear
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility