Discover the stunning formations and harsh beauty of Utah's rocky desert with this comprehensive self-guided driving tour of Arches National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Small group available
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at Arches National Park Visitor Center, Moab, UT 84532, USA. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app). Then, enter your unique password into the app and access your tour. These steps require strong wifi/signal. Once at the starting point at Arches National Park Visitor Center, Moab, UT 84532, USA, the tour audio will automatically begin. Follow the audio instructions and the route. Have questions? Visit Action Tour Guide’s Help page: https://actiontourguide.com/faq/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app)
- Use the unique password received after booking to download and preview your specific tours before you arrive
- Start at the meeting point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location
- Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires
- Use one tour per car and connect to the car speakers
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing all day long