Discover the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide. Travel up to 15 mph down the UK’s tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by. Enjoy breathtaking views of London from the observation platform.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Travel down the UK’s tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by
- Twist and turn 12 times through a tight corkscrew section and end with a 50 meter straight run to the ground
- Enjoy breathtaking views of London up to 20 miles in the distance from the observation platform of the UK's tallest sculpture
- One use of the slide (if option selected)
- Entrance to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Visitors using The Slide must:
- Be at least 1.3 meters in height and at least 8 years old
- Weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
- Wear long sleeves or protective elbow pads
- Seek medical advice if they have any pre-existing medical conditions
- Be in the queue at the entrance to The Slide on the upper platform at the time stated on their ticket
- Please note that this activity is weather-dependent and - in rare cases - you may be contacted up to the morning of your booking to reschedule
- If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, epilepsy, or if you are pregnant or have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not ride The Slide.